|Aim High Summer|
|Calendar for Students|
|After School Tutoring|
|Applying to High School|
|Update Contact Info|
2013 Student Application
* Aim High has locations throughout the Bay Area and the Tahoe/Truckee Area. Please note that Bay Area locations have different dates than the Tahoe Location.
|BAY AREA LOCATIONS:
Summer Program Dates: June 24th - July 26th
Application Due Date: April 5th
Decision Letters Mailed Out: May 1st
Summer Program Dates: July 1st – August 2nd
Application Due Date: May 3rd
Decision Letters Mailed Out: May 17th
Aim High is looking for motivated and committed 5th and 6th grade students to attend our program this summer. Please complete the application and submit it by April 5th.
Students, please complete this application together with a parent/guardian or school counselor because there are questions that need to be answered by the applicant as well as the parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian is not available, students may work with a school counselor.
PLEASE NOTE: Aim High prefers that you complete and submit your application ONLINE using the link below whenever possible.
Online Application Instructions:
- Click the link below to view the online application. Read through it completely before beginning to enter your information.
- Completely answer all questions. We recommend typing your short answers in a word processing program so you can copy and paste it into the answer fields.
- A parent/guardian or school counselor must complete the parent/guardian sections of the application.
Ready to apply? Click the link below to access the online application:
OR to apply for Aim High and send your application through the MAIL or by FAX, download one of the applications for your region from the choices below.
Bay Area Application
Tahoe Truckee Application
Print it, fill it out completely, and mail to:
Aim High - Student Apps
P.O. Box 410715
San Francisco, CA, 94141-0715
By Fax: 415-551-2626
Due to the large number of applications we receive each summer, we are unable to accept calls regarding the status of your application. Aim High is NOT a first come, first served program - all applications received during the application period will be considered equally.
Aim High Application Tips and Information
Aim High program locations - particularly those located at public school facilities - are subject to change due to construction schedules, district summer school programs, funding, and changing needs of Aim High's partner schools and programs. Therefore please base your selections on the neighborhoods listed and not the specific locations. Accepted applicants will be notified of any location changes.
SUMMER 2013 SITES
NOTE: Most Aim High locations are currently at capacity for this Summer. Please check to see which locations are still accepting applications.
San Francisco Neighborhoods
- INGLESIDE: Lick Wilmerding HS; 755 Ocean Ave.; 6, 7, 8th Graders
- HAIGHT/ASHBURY: Urban School: 1563 Page St.; 6, 7, 8th Graders
- WESTERN ADDITION/RICHMOND: Gateway High School; 1430 Scott St.: 6, 7, 8th Graders
- CHINATOWN/NORTH BEACH: Francisco Middle School; 2190 Powell St.: 6, 7, 8th Graders
- EXCELSIOR: City Arts & Tech High School; 325 La Grande Ave.: 5, 6, 7, 8th Graders
- PORTOLA/BAYVIEW/VIS VALLEY: Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School; 350 Girard St.: 5, 6, 7, 8th Graders
- MISSION: Mission High School; 3750 18th St.; 6, 7, 8th Graders
- LAKE MERRITT: St. Pauls School: 262 Grand Ave. (Lake Merritt) 5, 6, 7, 8th Graders
- FRUITVALE: Urban Promise Academy: 3031 E. 18th St.; 5 ,6 ,7 ,8th Graders
South Bay/Peninsula Region
- EPA/MENLO PARK: TBD: 5, 6, 7th Graders
- REDWOOD CITY: Garfield School: 3600 Middlefield Rd.; 5, 6, 7th Graders
North Bay Region
- SAN RAFAEL: Marin Academy: 1600 Mission Ave; 6, 7, 8th Graders
- MARIN CITY: TBD; 5, 6, 7, 8th Graders
Tahoe / Truckee Area
- KINGS BEACH: Kings Beach Elementary School: 8125 Steelhead Ave.; 5, 6, 7th Graders
Check the website for updates on site locations or contact Terrence Riley with any questions regarding the application or admission to the program.