|How To Donate|
|Host an Event|
Aim High values your contribution of time, services, or money. By becoming an Aim High volunteer or donor, you demonstrate not only your support for our programs and philosophy, but you also join a vibrant and diverse educational community. It takes only $2,000 to insure that one more student will participate in Aim High for a year, and $6,000 over three years to support their graduation from the program.
Looking for easy ways to support Aim High?
- Donate Online
- Buy Aim High gear at our online store - spread the word!
- Find out how to host an event or make an in-kind donation
- Visit a campus this summer
How does Aim High use funding?
Supporting Aim High is one of the best ways you can invest in low-income youth. Our powerful, tuition-free program makes the most of dedicated educators and Bay Area Resources to keep costs low. Consider some of the ways that your contribution - at any level - will help Aim High change lives:
- $50 buys enough notebook paper and pencils for one campus. Aim High’s program is totally free to students and families, including tuition, food, and supplies for a full 5 weeks.
- $100 buys snacks for one Aim High campus for one week. Aim High believes in abundance - well-cared-for students learn better.
- $200 pays a local dance group to provide a workshop for Aim High students. Aim High’s program of Cultural Days emphasizes community, diversity, exploration, and local resources.
- $300 buys BART fare for 40 8th graders to visit UC Berkeley. Aim High’s college-bound culture helps propel more than 90% of our graduates into higher education.
- $500 buys math workbooks for two 7th grade math classes. Aim High utilizes best practices and resources from the education community to impact students’ academic skills in just 5 weeks.
- $1000 pays the stipend of one high school-aged Teaching Assistant. Aim High employs more than 200 talented youth educators each summer, many of whom are graduates of the program.
- $2,000 is the cost for one student to attend Aim High for one summer.
- $2,500 pays for one week of bus transportation from an Aim High summer campus to the Headlands Environmental Home in the Tennessee Valley, where Aim High 9th graders learn about ecology and environmental stewardship in our signature week-long outdoor education program.
- $4,000 covers one master teacher’s salary for the summer. Aim High’s teaching model, unique among summer programs, pairs credentialed educators with high school- and college-aged novice educators to lead classes that build skills and foster a love of learning.
For more information, please contact Alec Lee, at email@example.com, or call him at 415.551.2323
|In 1998, Aim High for High School received its letter of determination recognizing the organization as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3). Aim High is classified as a public charity and its Federal Identification Number is 94-3296338|