Welcome, Change Maker!
We are proud of the work we do at Aim High and are excited to roll up our sleeves with you—our biggest champions—to close the opportunity and achievement gaps. We love working with passionate and driven people who are dedicated to lifting up their communities. Together, we will make a difference. Now, let’s get to work.
Fundraise for Aim High
We’ve made fundraising easy to do with the online platform Classy. Follow the steps below to start your campaign.Get Started
- Set your own fundraising goal, or choose from a our pre-set options at the bottom of the page.
- Create an account.
- Click ‘Manage’ in the upper right corner to edit content and personalize your page. (Share why Aim High matters to you!) Just in case you’re not sure what to say, content has been written for you.
- Once your fundraiser is ready, share it with your community. It’s that simple. Tell your friends, relatives, neighbors, coworkers, and social networks why Aim High matters to you, and ask them to donate.
Pledge your birthday, wedding or anniversary!
Ask for donations to Aim High instead of gifts. One teacher raised $5,000 for us by asking her wedding guests to donate to us instead of buying gifts from a registry.
Host a Fundraising Event for Aim High
Who doesn’t love a good night out with friends? Turn any party, trivia night, or Spin class into an Aim High benefit! Using the online platform Classy, you can share your event and track RSVPs and donations. Invite your friends, and ask for a minimum or suggested donations. Read our Event Guide for some tips.
Contact Sara Luebke, Communications Manager, at email@example.com to create your Classy event page.
The Fine Print
- We can provide you with our logo, photographs, videos and details about our mission and impact. If you need a speaker for your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to accommodate your request.
- Please read our FAQs about fundraising for Aim High. For additional support, please contact email@example.com.
- If you’ve chosen not to use a crowdfunding platform, you can mail your well-deserved donations to Aim High, P.O Box 410715, San Francisco, CA 94141. Checks should be payable to Aim High. Good vibes and a formal thank you letter guaranteed to follow.
Thank you for joining us in making a long-lasting impact on thousands of Bay Area middle school students’ lives.