We spend every day working to provide a better future for students in Northern California. You can advance our mission. Please join us in way that is meaningful to you. Opportunities include:
We invite you and your colleagues to actively support, inspire, and engage with our students and teachers inside and outside of the classroom. Volunteering with Aim High gives your company an opportunity to:
- Align your brand with one of the most respected nonprofits working in the Bay Area today.
- Positively impact the students and teachers who benefit from our summer program.
- Narrow the achievement and opportunity gaps that persist in Northern California.
- Connect with your co-workers through valuable service-oriented activities.
Get involved in the following ways:
Become a Gala volunteer on Nov. 6
- Sign-up for a shift to volunteer at Aim High’s annual CONNECTIONS Gala at the CityView Metreon in downtown San Francisco.
- Time commitment: 1-4 hours
- Your impact: The annual gala is a wonderful way to connect with the community of Aim High and to help support our biggest event of the year.
Host a Career Day for students
- Welcome 15-30 students into your workplace.
- Time commitment: 2-3 hours of preparation, plus 2-3 hours of volunteering with students
- Your impact: Career Days expose Aim High students to a vast range of professions. Because volunteers also talk about their educational and career trajectories, students begin to understand how the choices they make now will have a meaningful impact on their future.
Host a Corporate Networking Day for alumni
- Engage with 10-20 of our alumni in your office.
- Time commitment: 1-2 hours
- Your impact: Corporate Networking Days provide high school and college students with a glimpse into some of today’s most exciting professional fields. You will help Aim High alumni learn how to network and interview successfully.
Learn more about Aim High by hosting an Lunch & Learn
- Welcome 1-2 Aim High representatives to your office to provide an overview of the program and to discuss possible engagement opportunities
- Time commitment: 1-2 hours, flexible
Want more information regarding these engagement opportunities, email Mariah Napoles, Community Engagment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our distinguished community of Career Day Partners today!
So that your company can plan accordingly for a Career or Networking Day, please review our timeline:
- February – March – Reach out to email@example.com to express interest in summer career days.
- March – Aim High notifies confirmed participants and provides information regarding next steps.
- April – Aim High sends selected participants Career Day curriculum and materials.
- Aim High teachers view Career Day options, and sign up.
- Aim High campuses are matched with Career Day Partners.
- Aim High provides Partners with more information about their matched Aim High campus, including next steps for preparing their Career Day.
- June – July – Career Days take place!
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.551.2333.
Joining an Aim High Board is a fantastic way to engage closely with our organization as well as other like-minded leaders in the community. Explore our three opportunities: